Special Note: ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE EXTENDED!
New deadline: 31st October 2018
The abstracts for the conference should be submitted under the following themes.
- A. Constructing mutually beneficial strategic partnerships between the university and the industry
- B. The role of stakeholders enabling capacity building activities
- C. Developing models and methods to strengthen Research and Innovation (R&I) in Higher Education Institutes (HEIs)
- D. Enhancing knowledge alliances, networks and strategic partnerships with the international community
- E. Policy initiatives for capacity building in Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR)
- F. Factors that enable or hinder capacity building for R&I in DRR
- G. Performance measurement in capacity building in DRR
Please be cautious to mention the relevant theme, when you are submitting your abstracts. Please limit your abstract to a maximum of 200 words. Download the Abstract template by clicking here for instruction on the abstract formatting.